Drug Crime Defense Attorneys: Serving the State of Wyoming (Wyo) for Possession, Delivery, Conspiracy Charges…
Meth, Cocaine, Marijuana, Prescription Drugs…
There are a wide range of crimes that fall under the category of “drug-related.” The sentences you could be facing for these crimes range from probation to lengthy prison terms, depending upon the severity of the charge and the skill of your attorney.
If you have been charged with a drug-related offense, the knowledgeable, experienced attorneys at Plains Law Offices, LLP can provide you with skilled, legal representation from investigation to negotiation to trial.
The Attorney’s at Plains Law Offices, LLP have experience with many drug related crimes including:
- Misdemeanor possession of controlled substances
- Driving while under the influence of controlled substances
- Felony possession of controlled substances
- Possession with Intent to deliver controlled substances
- Conspiracy to deliver controlled substances
Defending Drug Crimes
The attorney’s at Plains Law Offices, LLP understand prosecutorial tactics and know how to defend those charged with drug-related crimes. We will:
- Thoroughly investigate your case
- Vigorously cross-examine witnesses and analyze the state’s evidence
- Protect your rights from infringement
- Make a compelling case for a verdict of Not Guilty
- If necessary, negotiate the best possible plea agreement on your behalf
Experienced Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer
Conviction of a serious drug crime can ruin your life. With stakes so high, you need an experienced criminal defense trial lawyer on your side. Kenneth DeCock is an award winning attorney who will put his knowledge and skill to work for you.
Free Initial Consultation
Use the form to the right to request a FREE CONSULTATION, or